Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Ten: Books I Want to Read




1, 2 and 3
 Uglies, Pretties, and Specials by Scott Westerfeld. I've heard these are amazing books.

4

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn



 5
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins. The only novel of hers that I haven't read. Good thing I'm starting a buddy read today for this one :)


6 and 7
Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The 2nd and 3rd books of the series thus far. I loved Divergent, but haven't gotten around to these two.

8
Wonder by R.J. Palacio

9
The Book Theif by Markus Zusak. I heard this one is a beaut.

10
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. The book group I'm in is starting this next month. Ecstatic!


Now I must stop procrastinating and get this Chemistry homework done. Goodnight and stay well!
-Sia 

No comments:

Post a Comment